Follow these important after-care instructions to extend the life of your lash extensions. The first 48 hours following your application are most crucial.
1. Do not rub or scratch your eyes.
2. Do not pull on your lash extensions — you might take out your natural lash as well.
3. Avoid creams, eye makeup removers, lotions, or cleansers that contain oil, as they can loosen the bond of the lash extensions.
4. Take care to apply eye cream sparingly, carefully avoiding the lash line area.
5. Avoid direct water spray on your extensions in the shower. Do not use a steam bath, swim, or wash your face directly with hot water during your initial 48 hours of the application.
6. Do not use a regular eyelash curler; it may break both the lash extension and your natural lashes.
7. Do not rub your eyes or lashes when washing your face, gently clean around the eyes with a washcloth or your fingers